Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Be Stupid ...

Hello everybody!

I must say ... sorry about my recent disappearance but I've been suffering from a case of total lack of inspiration ... I haven't seen much that's caught my eye.. haven't done much that has inspired my creativity .. etc etc so on and so forth ...

that is about to change ...

I'm up and at it again ... interested in new things .. and looking forward to what this year has to offer ...

having said that

I must say that I'm totally loving the new Diesel S/S 2010 ad campaign ... 'Be Stupid' ... It's very spring breaky .. we just smoked a lot of pot and are now doing stupid sh*& ... It's so stupid - it's smart ...

You could even do your own stupid sh*& and submit it HERE ... Diesel is actually creating a music video style catalog ... and your stupid sh*& might actually make it in ...














very cool ... ;-)

so go out there an 'be stupid' this summer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogs
 
Arts