Sunday, July 19, 2009

Aqua Fondness...

I must say that I have started to get quite interested in Aquariums.. and fish.. and things such as recently ..

I guess I can just enjoy the beauty and the movement of water animals as much as the next guy (although to be honest... fish kinda freak me out .. and although brilliant to look at.. i don't necessarily want to be swimming with them.. )

I've been really wanting to go to the Atlanta Aquarium which apparently is the world's largest .. home to millions of gallons of water.. and thousands of fish.. including really cool whale sharks
(as an aside you might want to know that it is an article on the bucket list to swim with a whale shark.. i don't know how it'll get done but we'll just have to see)...

so talking about aquariums .. I stumbled upon this video from the 2nd largest aquarium .. which is that of Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Japan.. '

the video is beautiful ...

I totally want to go ..

Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world from Jon Rawlinson on Vimeo.


if you're wondering ..


the song is by Barcelona...


and its called Please don't go..


Love it ..


here's a live version of le song ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogs
 
Arts