Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mirasol ...

Recently D. and I received a package from someone very special (to me).. inside.. was the most delicious Jam I have tasted in a long time...

D. and I happen to love Jam.. we've enjoyed pretty delicious homemade jams from all over the US .. thus we were very happy to get these..

they were sent from the Mirasol Farm located in Western Wisconsin..

Raspberry Almond Jam & Wild Raspberry Strawberry Jam

all that I can say is...

Amazing...

They are truly great...

what I really love about these jams and marmalade's is that they are made from organically grown fruits .. their goal is to be totally eco-friendly ... that includes the packaging ..

I was really impressed by the whole package.. the presentation.. the TASTE! and even the hand written personalized note from the maker..

I must add that Jams and Marmalade's are not entirely what they specialize in though... they also handcraft Soaps made the old-fashioned way, from raw ingredients - organic ones when possible. Creams, lotions and balms made from scratch, with essential oils that "scent as well as move the spirit."




I haven't tried those but if I am to judge by what I have tried I would probably say that they are equally as amazing if not better...

Did I mention that everything is very well priced...

so if you are totally interested .. which I'm not sure why you wouldn't be.. take a stroll over to their website ...

Mirasol

and you can find all their stuff over at Etsy

and if you guys over at Mirasol want to send us some more stuff our way .. we would be more than happy to receive it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogs
 
Arts