Saturday, January 17, 2009

Raf Simons for Eastpak...

OK.. I'm gonna go out and just say it...

I'm not even going to lie and say that 'I want' one of these bags

.. I kinda just 'need' one

OK so check it... Raf Simons who is known for combining classic menswear with baggy streetwear and who's style has been described as highly influential.. has gotten together with Eastpak to create a collection of bags for SS09.. The result is pretty cool with the use of multiple textiles and especially the use of the metallic paneling with the solids.. awesome .. I need one!






Bags can be PRE-ORDERED through Ok-Ni ... expected release date is not until 3/31/09
they should be a big seller..

1 comment:

  1. yeah anything that raf simmons touches apparently turns into gold.

    his other backpacks from previous collections did very well on the street, i personally think they're hideous, but you know, victims will buy it.

    this to me though seems a bit more practical, collabs with moguls like eastpak and such, usually do very well.

    ReplyDelete

Top Blogs
 
Arts