Saturday, April 11, 2009

Balmorhea...

OK, so you guys know I don't like posting a lot of videos in a row like this but I just had to share Balmorhea with you guys ...

because I am a lil obsessed with them at the moment....

I think their music is incredibly beautiful... moving even.. They are an Experimental pseudo classical group... and I can't seem to get enough ..

They are originally from Austin, and although they have a few CD's out (which you could get on iTunes).. I only first learned of them through this years SXSW...

the cello, the violin, the bass... they are all fantastic.. (INMO--) and I wish I knew how to play the Banjo ..


Balmorhea "Untitled 2" from Retread Sessions on Vimeo.


Balmorhea "Untitled 1" from Retread Sessions on Vimeo.


KEXP live @ SXSW: Balmorhea - Night In The Draw from KEXP RADIO on Vimeo.

Check out their Myspace...

hope you like 'em as much as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogs
 
Arts